Fitchburg based RMI is a local Professional Employer Organization (PEO) working with small businesses to provide “one stop shopping” for all of your employment related needs. RMI’s services are bundled to include integrated payroll/tax filing services, employee benefits, “Pay-As-You-Go” workers’ compensation insurance and Human Resource and labor law compliance guidance.
With nearly 5,000 employees under the services of RMI, they are able to cost effectively provide group rates for employee benefits such as dental, health, vision, disability and life insurance, Section 125 as well as 401K retirement savings plan.
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Taxes
- Compliance Paperwork
- Workers’ Comp Insurance Coverage
- HR and Personnel Administration
- Benefits Administration including: Cafeteria and 401(k) Plan Administration, Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts and COBRA administration
- Insurance rates equal to a 5,000 employee company
- Saves time and money, allowing you to focus on your business
- Employee file and record retention means less paperwork
- Employees have access to a wide range of benefits that are not usually associated with a small business
- You will retain more employees
Local businesses both small and large face a unique set of challenges in running their business. That’s where our partnership with RMI can bring a unique solution to address your needs.
Best of all, the North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce partnership with RMI provides members like you with a 10% discount on administrative services from Resource Management, Inc.
Reinaldo Lopez, CEO, Resource Management Inc., Fitchburg: ONE ON ONE
Read the press release of our partnership with RMI HERE.
RMI ranked 46th overall hispanic owned business in the USA!
To learn more about the Partnership Program and arrange a free financial analysis of RMI’s services on your business, please contact Yasmin Loft at the Chamber, at 978-353-7600 x234.