"The Chamber provides affordable health insurance options to members and their employees."
Chamber members contact: Kathy Kwedor (978) 353-7600 x228
The North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce is s committed to providing a range of comprehensive health insurance choices to companies working to manage premium costs. To help you better understand these plans, we provide employers with free counseling and comparative quotes from several health insurance providers. Call our office for assistance, to learn which plan fits your needs and budget!
To obtain Health Insurance group coverage:
- You must be a sole proprietor, firm, corporation, partnership, or association actively engaged in business in Massachusetts
- You must file proper documentation verifying the company is a viable business
- You must be an up-to-date dues-paying Chamber of Commerce member
- Eligible employees must work at least 30 hours a week for a minimum of 5 months per year
- For groups of 1-5 eligible employees, 100 percent participation is required
- For groups of 6-9 eligible employees, 75 percent participation is required
The North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce will offer health-insurance discounts to companies with 50 or fewer full-time employees through a cooperative of chambers of commerce across the state. <MORE>